At last, every season of the classic live-action series The Adventures of Superboy, is available on DVD, only at DVDRare.com. THis DVD Boxset contains every episode ever made of this classic superhero show!
The Adventures of Superboy was a live-action television series based on one of DC Comics' most popular fictional comics. It features Clark Kent (John Haymes Newton / Gerarld Christopher) as a teenage Superman attending college in fictional Shuster University in Siegelville Florida, and his adventures as Superboy fighting against various (ordinary and not so ordinary) villains. The show also stars Lana Lang (Stacy Haiduk), as Clark's love interest, and of course Lex Luther (Scott James Wells / Sherman Howard), his arch-nemesis.
The Adventures of Superboy aired for 4 Seasons (a total of 100 episodes) from October 8, 1988 to May 16, 1992 in syndication. It was originally entitled Superboy but was renamed in its third season as The Adventures of Superboy. The series was produced by the same producers of the Superman movies and the 1984 Supergirl - Alexandre and Ilya Salkind and filmed in Disney and Universal Studios in Florida.
- The Adventures of Superboy DVD is a collection of 14 DVDs in a box set as shown above, all 100% in chronological order from the pilot to the finale
- The Adventures of Superboy DVD also includes custom artwork and episode guides so you can find your favorite episode at anytime
- The Adventures of Superboy DVD are formatted region free so they will play on any DVD player, DVD-ROM X-Box or PS2 Worldwide
- All DVDs are presented in full screen. Exactly the same as it was shown in American television.
- Presented in English
- This item has not been rated